Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Costumes!


Saturday was so much fun we went to the Boo at the Zoo it was great there were so many kids in costumes and they were all cute but Rachel's took the cake. She was the most adorable little thing and even though she could hardly walk in it she still wore it the whole time (Tim carried her most of the day!). Thanks mom for making their costumes!

Lydia was so beautiful My mom made this fairy costume by taking apart my sisters prom dress and using the fabric. She is so smart!

My attempt at fairy hair.


Then we went to the Trunk-or-Treat at the church and got even more candy we're almost candied out and it's not even Halloween yet. For the costume contest Rachel won "Most Adorable" and Lydia won "Prettiest."
Grandma Brazier came to visit and we had so much fun with her I wish I had some pictures but we were having such a great time I guess I didn't get many of her. Thanks for coming Grandma we will miss you!
We went back to the pumpkin patch with Alma and she took some more pictures so I thought I would post a couple of them.

11 comments:

Jenny said...

Your mom is so talented!! The cupcake is too cute!!

Josh and Christina Tidwell said...

Oh my gosh Carrie those costumes are amazing! I love Rachel's. She is the cutest girl ever!!!! That cupcake costumes is incredible. Lydia looks so beautiful as well. Your two girls are so gorgeous.

Kiersten White said...

OH MY GOSH. That is the most freaking adorable costume I have ever seen! And Lydia looks beautiful! How fun.

Samantha said...

Carrie, I had NO idea your mom made those costumes!!!!! That makes them even cooler! Your kids are so cute, costumes or not.

Thanks for the nice message on my blog!

bfillerup said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!

Your girls look adorable. I am so amazed at the their costumes--so creative and beautiful!

Zana said...

I had to tell my sisters to check out your pics of the halloween costumes...they are uniquely cute! (can we make uniquely a word?)

Kiersten White said...

I posted the picture of Rachel on my blog--people are freaking out over how cute that costume is ; )

Ceri said...

Carrie, I found your blog on someone elses I hope you don't mind! What a beautiful family you have! You guys are so happy! Congratulations! We have a blog too if you ever want to check it out. It's mcblinsmon.blogspot.com

Ceri said...

Hi again! I am going to school for dental hygiene. I'll be finished in June! Woohoo! I go down in Moreno Valley through RCC. Mark and I have been married for 4 years now, time flies!:)

Anonymous said...

Really those are the cutest costumes ever. Rachel's is soo creative!

Nonnie's said...

I love the Cupcake costume! I would love to know any helpful tips your Mother might have to help me make one for my 1 year old granddaughter's 1st birthday this Halloween. HELP.